|Company Name||ZHENGZHOU YIZELI INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD|
|Country/Region:||He Nan - China|
|Last Online:||17 Sep, 2018|
Properties: Milky-white or light yellow powder or granular solid which is easily soluble in hot water. It is a non-ionic emulsifier with HLB value of 8-9.2.
Characteristics and Applications:
It can produce strong effects such as emulsification, dispersing and aging resistance, so it can be used as good emulsifier and dispersant.
(1) It can increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough effectively, reduce its softening degree, increase volume of bread and steam bread, and improve their organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can be used in cream to make it smoother and finer.
(4) It can be used in butter and concentrated butter to prevent oil separating and enhance its stability.
(5) It can also be sued in sugar, syrup and spices.
(6) It can be used in non-dairy creamer to make the emulsion homogeneous , stable and supple in mouth.
(1) Put this product in warm water at about 60 degree centigrade to get paste shaped substance, and then use it in appropriate proportion.
(2) Dissolve this product in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
(3) Directly mix it with flour for use.
Recommended Addition Amount:
Addition maximum is 1.0% for raw dried flour products and raw wet products, while 5.0% for non-dairy creamers. The addition amount can be changed based on production need for cream and fermented milk.
Quality Index (Take FCCIV for reference)
Acid Value (mgkoH/g)
Saponification Value (mgkoH/g)
Heavy Metal (Calculated by Pb) %
Arsenic (Calculated by As) %
It is packaged with carton externally and nitrogen charged aluminum foil bag internally, 25kg/carton (5×5 kg).
Storage & Transportation:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place to avoid lumping due to moisture. Do not store or transport it with inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing preservation period is 12 moths